The AFWG Syllabi Project
The AFWG Syllabi Project is an effort to collect and disseminate the academic syllabi of scholars whose research and/or teaching focus on Arab families and youth. By doing so, this project aims to create a pool of knowledge on Arab families and youth for students, educators, and life-long learners. For students, these resources will provide a starting point to conduct research, while for educators these resources will provide new ideas and techniques with which to approach and teach courses about Arab families and youth. Overall, AFWG envisions this as a collective platform for advancing pedagogical excellence in the fields of Arab studies, youth, and family.
To browse our scholars' syllabi, click on the titles below. If you would like to add your syllabus to our list, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ghazaleh, Pascale Ghazaleh - Family Histroy in the Modern Middle East
- Hanna, Loubna - Youth and International Development, Fall 2012
- Hanna, Loubna - Children in International Development, Spring 2013
- Joseph, Suad - Family(ies) In The Middle East and South Asia, Spring 2009
- Saatchi, Soraya (Layla) - Muslim Personal Law, Fall 2011
- Saatchi, Soraya (Layla) - Women & Gender in Middle East History, Winter 2012
- Saatchi, Soraya (Layla) - Women and Islam, Winter 2012